Here are some frequently asked questions with answers that may help you out:
Q: What area do you build in?
A: From singleton across to Nelson Bay down to the Northern Beaches and Hornsby Shire.
Q: When we receive our Tender / Contact will there be anything else we will need to pay for?
A: No – all our contracts are fixed cost. The only time you may need to pay extra is if you choose outside our fixed allowances, like:
- Your onsite Electrical appointment
- Your Kitchen colour selection
- Your Wall and Floor tiling.
Q: How long does it take to build our home?
A: We envisage our build times to be;
- Single Storey – 25 weeks
- Spilt Level – 30 weeks
- Double Storey – 30 weeks up to 40 squares
Q: What is your progress payment structure?
A: Once we are on site the progress payment structure is as follows;
- Plasterboard delivered
- Final balance at Settlement.
OTHER THINGS YOU MAY WISH TO CONSIDER
- Taylormade Residential allows a basic electrical plan and layout. If you wish to upgrade adding extra lights, GPO’s etc, then I ask you to speak directly with my electrician onsite at rough in stage as he will charge / invoice you direct saving the builder’s margin.
- Taylormade Residential allows a melamine kitchen with 20mm stone bench tops. When you go to select your colours for the kitchen, you can also speak with our Kitchen Company for any upgrades e.g. polyurethane doors, self-closing draws etc, paying them direct and again, saving on the builder’s margin.
- Taylormade Residential allows a standard builder’s range for your wall and floor tiles. When you select your tiles and would like to upgrade then you can do so and pay the tile company direct saving you the Builder’s margin.
- These are just a few beneficial ways of helping you save a little more and enjoying those extra finer qualities in your home.